Terms & Conditions
LinkVisa.com accepts instruction & orders or provides advice only upon the Terms & Conditions set out below. No server or agent of LinkVisa.com is permitted to vary these Terms & Conditions unless expressly authorized to do so in writing. Any server or agent of LinkVisa.com shall have the full benefits of these Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services & advice provided by LinkVisa.com in respect of but not limited to the processing of visas, passports and/or documents as well as the return of for their clients and all orders placed or advice received by their clients are made and accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out. By sending applications to LinkVisa.com for processing, you accept all of the requirements, restrictions and limitations on liability set forth herein and specifically agree and confirm that LinkVisa.com shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary requirements for your travel, for the action or inaction of any LinkVisa.com agent, government body, supply of any document supplied by third paries and/or for the performance of any third party delivery company.
1. In no event shall LinkVisa.com be liable to you for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, or for exemplary damages, and that your sole and exclusive remedy against LinkVisa.com for damages in connection with the failure or error to obtain a requested visa, passport or other document shall be the return of the LinkVisa.com service fees actually paid by you only. At all times and under all circumstances, LinkVisa.com total liability to you for any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages of any kind shall not, in any circumstance or for any reason, exceed the service fees actually paid by you to LinkVisa.com. Any claims filed to LinkVisa.com must be filed within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice or return of documents. In any event, visa fees and service charges are non refundable once any visa or passport has been applied for. Any claim would only be considered if our services have been used, documents received and payment made.
2. LinkVisa.com will use its best endeavors to process orders at the clients request, however, LinkVisa.com shall not be held responsible for nor accept any liability for the actions of any Consulate, Embassy, Passport Office, third party or delivery carrier in delaying, loss or non issuance of visas/passports or documents for any reason whatsoever. Nor shall LinkVisa.com be held responsible for any additional expenses or delays arising from or in connection with incomplete or incorrectly addressed or completed applications as well as that of any supporting documentation.
3. Embassies reserve the right to request addidtional documentation or personal attendance. By applying for a visa, you agree to comply with all embassy requests. Failure to do so will result in the application being withdrawn and returned. Full charges will apply.
4. It remains the client’s full responsibility to ensure that the details, validity, number of entries and purpose of any visa/passport or other document obtained through LinkVisa.com covers their needs for travel. LinkVisa.com shall not be held responsible nor accept liability for any errors made by any agent, third party, Consulates, Embassies , Passport Office or other official body on such documents.
5.Upon receiving client’s documents, LinkVisa.com will endeavor to process the same and submit to the relevant embassy/consulate/passport office or other official body, depending upon any validity period of the requested visa and the correct documents being provided. Express service options are subject to availability only. LinkVisa.com will retain applications and passports until the correct issue period has been ascertained unless specifically requested not to do so. Any order is not deemed as being accepted by the company until all documents have been sucessfully submitted to the governing office being applied and full payment made.
6. LinkVisa.com shall not be liable for any loss, expense or delay arising from the purchase or acquisition of travel tickets or accomodation by the Client before or after the issue or delivery of the relevant Visa/Passport or other document. LinkVisa.com advise clients not to purchase any tickets/bookings unless it is a specific requirement to do so and in which case an open ticket should be obtained. Any travel or accomodation arrangements made by the client should not be confirmed until the necessary documents to allow entry have been secured and received by the client. LinkVisa.com does not accept liability or responsibility for any such arrangements, tickets or costs made by the client whatsoever before or after securing and receiving visas, passports or other documents. The sole purpose of the service being applied is to apply for the visa/passport or legal documents only and does not include any personal decisions on any bookings made whatsoever.
7.LinkVisa.com provides carefully compiled visa and passport information & advice on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any respective embassies, consulates or passport offices. Any timings, costings or requirements provided either by telephone, email or website of LinkVisa.com are subject to change on a daily basis. Processing times are working days only being Monday to Friday. This excludes bank holidays, compulsory office closures or other closures for any means whatsoever of said embassies, consulates or passport office or of LinkVisa.com. LinkVisa.com shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any delays, errors and/or omissions of the order supplied. It remains the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that all orders are made with ample time in order to obtain the necessary documents and that they are fully checked upon receipt of the returned documents.
8.Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, LinkVisa.com shall only be responsible for the basic replacement cost of said item should the fault rest with them. LinkVisa.com does not accept liability or responsibility for errors, items lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by a consulate, embassy, passport office, Chambers Of commerce or any delivery carrier and in this event it remains the responsibility of the client to comply with the individual terms and conditions set by individual companies. LinkVisa.com will only provide clients with individual terms & conditions if specifically requested in writing. The sole responsibility of LinkVisa.com in these circumstances will be to assist with any compensatory claims made to the third party at fault on the clients’ behalf in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of the third party. This assistance would only be provided for those whose documents have been sent to our offices and not for those whose documents have never been received.
9. Service fees, embassy fees and delivery costs are the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of all charges incurred. LinkVisa.com charges, Consular fees, delivery charges and availability of services are subject to change without notice. Fees and services of any order may differ between the time the order is placed and when the order is completed. LinkVisa.com will attempt communication of any changes to the client where possible but reserve the right to charge any outstanding fees or penalty charges without prior approval from the client. LinkVisa.com reserve the right to select the most appropriate service available as indicated by the client at the time of order and as a result of such, any additional fees must be paid by the client in all circumstances.
10. Payment of LinkVisa.com fees together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon LinkVisa.com being instructed are due immediately upon receipt unless credit facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions. LinkVisa.com does not provide credit unless otherwise agreed and an order sent to us does not constitute a credit agreement. Failure to pay the correct fees will delay process of any order until full payment has been received. LinkVisa.com reserve the right to hold all documents until full payment has been received. Cheques may be refused for Express services.
11. If in the event of any cancellation while using our services there will be an administration/cancellation fee of $250 . If cancellation occurs once we have visited the relevant governing office on your behalf, the client will be charged at the full charges designated with the service applied.
12. In the event of rejection of any visa/passport or document, should LinkVisa.com be required to re-attend the respective consulate/embassy/passport office or official body, the client may be charged the appropriate service fee for a secondary visit. Charges applied are for one visit to submit and one visit to collect your documents as well as appropriate administration costs.
13.In the event of any payment being returned unpaid for any reason, LinkVisa.com will charge the client plus any additional expenses incurred.
14. Where clients request LinkVisa.com complete application forms, it remains the clients responsibility to provide all neccesary information. As it is ultimately the clients responsibility to complete applications, where LinkVisa.com agree to complete them on the applicants behalf, the company shall bear no responsibility for any errors within them. The completion of any document on a clients behalf can not be guaranteed and will increase the visa issuing time by a minimum of one working day. Should the client request that applications are to be completed sooner in order to lodge at an embassy, consulate or passport office, this must be agreed beforehand and an additional fee of $150 may be incurred. Where online visa payments are made by the applicant, the Company can bear no responsibility for the privacy or accuracy of any information or card details supplied.
15. All clients have the personal choice & responsibility of selecting a carrier for the return of any documents. An appropriate delivery charge will be applied. It remains the responsibility of the client to comply with any Terms and conditions of any chosen delivery carrier which will be supplied to clients on request in writing only. LinkVisa.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any document held by any delivery carrier and any compensatory claims must be directed to the respective carrier only. Should the client wish to change the delivery method or address originally requested in the order, the request must be made in writing.
16. All personal data received at LinkVisa.com, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), will only be used to fulfill the order obligation and for no other purpose. LinkVisa.com does not accept any responsibility for the personal data whilst in the care of any third party. All applicants have the availability of our privacy notice within our website to view at all times.
17. All data provided on LinkVisa.com is solely for use by customers of LinkVisa.com. Illegal or unauthorised use of the website, order forms or company logo will result in legal action.
18. LinkVisa.com records all visits & telephone calls made to and from our offices. By visiting or calling our offices, you agree to the company using such recordings in any procedures thereafter.
19. LinkVisa.com does not hold any copies of documents provided. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that copies are made and retained by them.
20.LinkVisa.com reserves the right to refuse to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given.
21. LinkVisa.com will not tolerate any form of disrespect, rude or abusive behaviour, agression or hostility towards any member of staff or our services. Any applicant that expresses this type of attitude will have their applications withdrawn and their documents returned with no recourse to the company whatsoever. Clients attending our offices for advisement must seek an appointment before their arrival or they will not be seen. Should any person who expresses rude, hostile or agressive behaviour before the receipt of any documents, LinkVisa.com reserve the right to refuse the handling of any service whatsoever for any term decided.
22. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.